Creating a Sustainable World through Design, Development and Construction
THOR Sustainability (TSI) offers holistic evaluations and solutions to reduce energy and utility use while optimizing human activity within the built environment.
As part of providing a holistic and single source of responsibility for sustainable evaluations and improvements, TSI offers the following services:
- Total Cost of Ownership and Holistic Cost of Occupancy Analytics
- Energy Consumption and air quality review
- Systems design and construction to reduce energy consumption
- Performance Contracting
- Energy Improvement Financing
- Renewable Energy
Contact us today to request an initial needs assessment of your existing facility and a projection of capital expenditures.
ABOUT THOR SUSTAINABILITY
TSI leverages THOR Construction’s 35 year history and expertise in the construction industry. That long history has allowed us to partner with innovative and tested manufacturers, designers and technologies to bring “best in class” sustainable solutions to your business. In addition, we work with research centers to identify causality between the built environment and the well-being of those who work and visit your business.
THOR Sustainability focuses on the significant social, environmental and economic shifts affecting businesses and communities:
- Improving access, utilization and performance of emerging subcontractors
- Developing underutilized human capital and maximizing job creation for the emerging work force
- Optimizing human activity through the built environment
- Drive toward NetZero built environment as outlined in the Energy Independence and Security Act (EISA) of 2007
- Embracing new technology to reduce reliance on fossil fuels
- Improving indoor air quality and daylighting schemes
- Counteracting continued energy escalation costs
- Expense reduction mandates by business leaders
- Improved health and wellbeing of the workforce and visitors