- Owner: MGM MIRAGE CityCenter
- Property: Bellagio Casino Hotel and Monte Carlo Resort and C
- Architect: Gensler
- Designer: Gensler
- JV Partner: Clark Construction
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Contract Value: $54.6 Million
CityCenter is said to be the "Urban Core" of Las Vegas and THOR Construction is in the middle of it. THOR Construction teamed up with Clark Construction in a joint venture to build the CityCenter Tram Station. This $54.6 million project consists of two 80 foot platforms located at the Bellagio near the convention center and the "Street of Dreams" at the Monte Carlo. The tram will ferry guests between Bellagio, Crystals, and Monte Carlo. The Tram Stations will the heart of CityCenter, being the only mode of transportation in the 16.7 million square foot project. This will be a project seen and used by all guests visiting CityCenter.