- Owner: Harrah's Entertainment
- Property: Caesar's Palace Hotel and Casino
- Architect: Bergman Walls & Associates
- Designer: Bergman Walls & Associates
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Contract Value: $3.5 Million
With Roman column adornments, mosaic murals depicting historic Rome and regal fountains, Snackus Maximus, located poolside at Caesars Palace Tower, is the one of the most elaborate food and beverage bars along the Las Vegas Strip. Working with architectural firm Bergman, Walls & Associates, THOR provided the construction work for this recent expansion to create a larger kitchen area with all new food service equipment and walk up windows in the guest service area. One of the critical components of the renovation was the installation of an underground grease duct. Due to the unique location of the project, a 600 foot directional bore under the walks, drives, and around high voltage duct banks was required to accommodate the needs of the project.