- Owner: Richard McDonald and Cirque de Soleil
- Property: Crystals Retail and Entertainment District
- Architect: RDH Architects Inc.
- Designer: Huma Design
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Contract Value: $1.5 Million
Internationally acclaimed for his masterful understanding of the human form, Richard MacDonald gives a contemporary audience art that celebrates the achievements made possible by the human spirit. Opening his second gallery in Las Vegas within Crystals Retail and Entertainment District at CityCenter, THOR Construction was invited to construct the beautiful gallery proving to be another successful partnership. The construction schedule was very aggressive only taking seven weeks to complete. The amazing space includes a water feature, custom stone base from Canada and metal niches to fulfill the intricate design.