- Owner: Harrah's Entertainment
- Property: Caesars's Palace Hotel and Casino
- Architect: Bergman Walls & Associates
- Designer: Engstrom & Associates
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
At Caesars Palace, the authentic Rao's experience is now accessible to a whole new generation. Two 10 table rooms duplicate the original Rao's saloon in New York City. Additional seating is available in the feast area, as well as on an outdoor patio, where one can sit poolside and enjoy a game of bocce in-between bites. One can enjoy the warmth and comfort of this turn-of-the-century restaurant while feasting on gloriously simple, home-style Italian favorites whose recipes have been passed down for generations. Rao's is a not-to-be-missed experience. THOR Construction was honored to recreate the original restaurant's legendary ambiance.