- Owner: MGM MIRAGE Design Group & The Light Group
- Property: Monte Carlo Resort and Casino
- Architect: Hamilton Anderson Associates
- Designer: Hamilton Anderson Associates
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Contract Value: $5.2 Million
Floating under the shade of palm trees with an ice cold tropical drink in your hand while listening to a DJ play your favorite track is the definition of living in the lap of luxury. This is a typical day at the Monte Carlo. Monte Carlo offers many different water experiences including the lazy river, wave pool, and hot tub. When the deck needed to be remodeled, THOR Construction was chosen because of our reputation for attention to detail and schedule adherence. As the General Contractor and self-performing the concrete, the tight schedule was no problem for THOR. The 1,000 cubic yard pour was done with plenty of time for the other subcontractors to get their scopes of work completed.