- Owner: Veteran's Administration
- Architect: Veteran's Administration
- Designer: Veteran's Administration
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Contract Value: $1 Million
THOR Construction performed alterations for the renovation of the Neuroangiography Room on the first floor of Building 70 of the VA Medical Center. Demolition work consisted partly of the removal of walls, doors and frames, acoustical ceilings, lighting, power and signal electrical work, plumbing, sprinkler locations, carpet, tile flooring, and cover base, mechanical, HVAC duct. Renovation and new construction included doors, frames, metal stud walls with gypsum board, radiation protection, rigging and equipment installation, medical glass, kirkin lights, MRI equipment installation, and custom cabinetry.