Beijing Noodle 9
- Owner: Harrah's Entertainment
- Property: Ceasar's Palace Hotel and Casino
- Architect: Bergman Walls & Associates
- Designer: Design Spirits
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Contract Value: $4.6 Million
Beijing Noodle No. 9 is Caesar's Palace's latest addition to their internationally diverse cuisine venues. The Northern Chinese fare completely transports the diner from the whirlwind of excitement on the casino floor to a tranquil and serene dining atmosphere. This 3,500 square foot noodle restaurant is adorned with a white interior cocoon. The white interior cocoon is built of 169 custom cut metal panels with rounded dome corners weighing 115 pounds each and are suspended from the walls and ceiling. The restaurant's dividing walls are made of six large aquariums housing 1,500 goldfish.