- Owner: MGM Grand Development
- Property: Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino
- Architect: Hamilton Anderson Associates
- Designer: Friedmutter Group
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Contract Value: $3.4 Million
Located steps away from the Mandalay Bay Beach; the Beachside Casino offers three-stories of superior indulgence in a glass-fronted, climate-controlled environment. On the first level, beach-goers may dine at the open-air Beach Bar & Grill. The second floor features blackjack, roulette and craps with fabulous views of the brilliant blue water in a casual, yet upscale setting. The third level contains 5 Villas Soleil with spectacular views of the entire Mandalay Bay Beach. Ranging in size from 250 to 500 square feet, each contemporarily designed villa accommodates up to 16 guests. THOR Construction placed an astonishing 3200 cubic yards of concrete during this project.