- Owner: Department of the U.S. Army
- Architect: Department of the U.S. Army
- Designer: Department of the U.S. Army
- Location: Fort McCoy, Wisconsin
- Contract Value: $18 Million
This row of Barracks was among a total of 70 that went under renovation and upgrade for the Department of the Army at Fort McCoy, Wisconsin. The contract required the complete demolition and removal of all interior walls, ceilings, and floors, as well as all electrical and mechanical connections. Each of the new facilities includes sleeping quarters for 42 troops and 8 officers, along with shower and restroom facilities; weather efficient doors and windows, resilient vinyl flooring with heat welded seams, and a mechanical room. Steel siding completes the exterior façade of the buildings. This project began in October of 2000 and continued through the fall of 2003.